1 large eggplant, sliced into circles
1 large zucchini, sliced into circles
1 tomatoes, sliced into circles
1 tsp maldon sea salt
2 tbsp olive oil
SUNDRIED TOMATO PESTO
⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tap garlic paste or 1 garlic glove
1 tsp cracked black pepper
½ cup macadamia nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan and a bread pan with parchment paper. I like using a bread pan to keep the juices together!
2. Add pesto ingredients into a food processor, and process until desired consistency. Set aside
3. Place vegetables on a tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
4. Pop in the oven and roast for 8 minutes, until the veggies are lightly roasted.
5. Remove the vegetables from the oven and build your stacks however you’d like. I recommend eggplant- pesto- zucchini- eggplant - pesto zucchini- tomato - fresh basil!
6. Place your veggie stacks back in the oven for 3-4 minutes, until the top starts to turn golden brown and the flavors all meld together!
7. Serve immediately while still warm + delicious! Best served alongside any protein or with a fresh salad. Bon Appetit!