1 lb brussels sprouts
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 stp salt
1 tsp pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375 and Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Wash and dry brussels. Prep by cutting off the bottoms then slicing in half.
3. Lay your brussels on your baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. Place tray into the oven and bake for 15 minutes . Remove from the oven drizzle on balsamic and give them a stir. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Enjoy while fresh and warm.