1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
3 x tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp cacao powder
3 drops peppermint oil
Flakey Sea Salt
1. First, line a rimmed baking sheet or glass pyrex with parchment paper. And have your ingredients measured out in bowls ready to go.
2. Using a small saucepan on very low heat, add the coconut oil and let it melt. Next add cacao powder and slowly mix it together. Next add the dark cooking chocolate chips and keep mixing until melted together, and a creamy texture forms. Turn off from heat and add pinch of sea salt and 3 drops of the peppermint oil and mix well.
3. Pour melted mixture out onto the parchment paper and use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly.
4. Sprinkle with goji berries, pistachios, coconut flakes evenly over the chocolate - make it look pretty. Last sprinkle some flakey salt on top, for that sweet salty bite.
5. Cover with lid or cling film and place on a flat surface in the freezer to harden for about 1 hour, until set.
6. To serve, lift the chocolate from the parchment paper and you should be able to peel apart easily. Crack the bark into bite size pieces and store in a glass airtight container.
6. It will last in the fridge for a month, but I doubt it will last past this weekend it’s so yummy!