1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips (something with unsweetened cacao chocolate and coconut butter)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao powder
Pinch sea salt
Goji berries (or any dried fruit
Chopped Hazelnuts (or any nuts)
1. First, line a rimmed baking sheet or glass pyrex with parchment paper. And have your ingredients measured out in bowls ready to go.
2. Using a small saucepan on very low heat, add the coconut oil and let it melt. Next add cacao powder and slowly mix it together. Next add the dark cooking chocolate chips and keep mixing until melted together, and a creamy texture forms.
3. Pour melted mixture out onto the parchment paper and use a spatula to spread the chocolate evenly, about 1/2 cm in thickness.
4. Sprinkle with sea salt, choice of nuts, and goji berries evenly over the chocolate.
5. Pop the tray on a flat surface in the freezer to harden for about 1 hour, until set.
6. To serve, lift the chocolate from the parchment paper and you should be able to peel apart easily. Crack the bark into bite size pieces and store in a glass airtight container.
6. It will last in the fridge for a month, but I doubt it will last past this weekend it’s so yummy!