1 cup raw cashews
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1 pinch sea salt
- Soak 1 cup of cashews overnight in spring water, then drain and rinse. If you forget to soak them, you can also pop them in a bowl of boiled water, and let them soak for 2-4 hours.
- Using a vitamix, or high power blender add the soaked cashews and 4 cups of spring water.
- Blend on high for a 3 minutes, until it becomes super frothy.
- Check consistency, no lumps or chunks or grainy pieces, you want it smooth. Blend more if needed.
- Add the organic vanilla extract, and salt, blend for another 30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass jar with airtight lid and store in the fridge for 5-7 days.