3-4 filets halibut
1 jalapeño, seeds removed, sliced into circles
1 stick lemon grass, cut into 4 pieces
1 lime, sliced into circles
Thai lemongrass paste
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 inch piece ginger
1 tsp maldon salt
2 pieces of garlic
½ cups coconut milk
1 bunch cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking dish with foil and parchment paper on top of the foil. This is so we can wrap the fish up to steam
2. Wash and dry your fish. To prep your curry paste, blend all ingredients in the food processor.
3. Place fish into your baking dish then pour your curry paste on top of fish. Place your jalapeño, lemon grass, and limes into your fish. Then close your parchment paper and foil forming almost a bag around your fish. This will create steam while your fish cooks.
4. Place on the oven for 15 minutes.
5. To serve, I recommend a bowl with roasted veggies and basmati rice. I also love to drizzle the extra sauce in the baking pan on top of my fish and then a sprinkle of freshly chopped cilantro or basil.
6. Serve immediately while still warm + delicious! Bon Appetit!