1 cup cooked quinoa
½ red onion, small dice
1 garlic cloves, minced
3 celery sticks, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
1 tbsp EV olive oil
1 tbsp chopped basil
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp braggs liquid aminos
4 portobello mushrooms
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp parmigiano reggiano
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Pop off the stem to your mushrooms and peel the outside of your mushrooms by hand. Rub garlic paste on each mushroom, place top side down on a baking sheet and set to the side.
3. Wash and slice all of your vegetables. Preheat a pan and add in your extra virgin olive oil. Begin to sauté your onion, bell pepper, garlic, and celery. Mix in your salt + pepper. Continue to sauté for 6-8 minutes.
4. While the vegetables are sautéing, place mushrooms in the oven for 5 minutes.
5. Once mushrooms are softened, remove from the oven, and set aside. Don’t over cook as they will get too wet.
6. Add your fresh herbs + braggs into your filling mixture, give it a mix and then add your vegetables to your pre-cooked quinoa and mix.
7. Turn your oven to high broil.
8. Add 2-3 tbsp of filling to each mushroom, top with parmigiano reggiano. Place your filled mushrooms into the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese has become golden brown.
9. Serve immediately while still warm + delicious! Bon Appetite!