4 large portobellos
Dash olive oil
1 tsp maldon sea salt
1 tsp cracked black pepper
ARUGULA PISTACHIO PESTO
2 x cups arugula
1 x cup pistachio
¼ x cup extra virgin olive oil
2 x tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 x tsp maldon salt
1 x tsp cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Add pesto ingredients into a food processor, and process until desired chunky consistency. Add more lemon or oil if needed to help blend. Set aside.
3. Peel the outer layer of the portobello and pop out the stems. Lay the top of the mushroom down, lightly cover in olive oil on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Pop in the oven and roast for 5-10 minutes, until the mushroom is lightly roasted, but not soggy.
5. Remove the mushrooms from the oven and top each one with a heaping spoonful of pesto and a sprinkle of nutritional yeast.
6. Turn your oven to broil and pop mushrooms back in the oven for 3-4 minutes, until the top starts to turn golden brown.
7. Serve immediately while still warm + delicious!